The LIVESTREAM Cooking Class should be around 1,5-2 hours, we will see how we get on. Feel free to have wine or drinks ready if you like to have a cheeky drink while cooking :)
Location: ONLINE anywhere (through Zoom or Skype)
When : Sunday 14th June
Time: 15:00 pm (BST)
What you'll get:
- We will start with making the perfect dough. I will give you all the tricks and tips on how to achieve a soft and thin dough.
- We will be making 2 different fillings, one with meat and one with cheese.
- I will show you how to make chebureki, so you will learn the technique
- We will fry the chebureki and enjoy our homemade food in a traditional way
- We will feast on what we cook
- All ingredients will be provided in advance, so you can be ready.
- You will also receive a full recipe with directions of what we will make during the class.
It is your responsibility to attend a LIVE class, get all the ingredients on time and start cooking with us