The LIVESTREAM Cooking Class should be around 1,5-2 hours, we will see how we get on. Feel free to have wine or drinks ready if you like to have a cheeky drink while cooking.
Location: ONLINE anywhere (through Zoom)
When : Wednesday 30th August
Time: 6:00 pm (GMT) | 1:00 pm (EST)
What you'll get:
- We will start by making a light and fluffy savoiardi sponge, and I'll guide you through the process with all the tips and tricks to ensure perfect results.
- We will make a soaking syrup that bursts with flavor.
- We will make a smooth and creamy vanilla cream filling.
- We will make a strawberry filling, made with a combination of pureed and chopped strawberries, and finished with a refreshing touch of fresh basil leaves.
- We will make the cake layers, assemble, cut, and decorate the cake.
- The list with all ingredients will be provided in advance, so you can be ready.
- You will also receive a PDF recipe with directions of what we will make during the class after.
It is your responsibility to attend a LIVE class, get all the ingredients on time, and start cooking with us.