10-Week Baking & Pastry Course
Learn how to make various tarts, pastries, eclairs, bread, croissants with ease! The most informative, easy to follow, and unique online baking & pastry course. Treat yourself, your clients, and your beloved ones with best flavors in a sophisticated and modern design.
Start Date: 1st of October
Duration: 10 weeks
Full Mentor Support
Weekly Live Webinars with AllaENROLL IN THIS COURSE
You will learn how to create amazing
Pastry and Desserts!
You will master the most amazing flavors and techniques for multiple pastries, muffins, mini cakes, and homemade bread.ENROLL INTO THE COURSE
What Tools & Ingredients Will I need?
You don't require any hard-to-find or special ingredients. A lot of the things can be found in any store or ordered online. I have prepared a whole PDF for you to download with all the main tools and ingredients you will need for this course. Click below to find out.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is designed for everyone who loves to cook, bake and experiment in the kitchen. The course is suitable for both beginners (even if the only thing you ever baked is cupcakes), and those who already bake or sell pastries to their clients.
How does the course work?
When the course starts, you will get access to detailed video lessons in your library to watch at a convenient time for you anywhere from any device. You make a cake each week and submit your homework.ENROLL INTO THE COURSE
I'm so greatful that i had a chance to start this journey with Alla and her amazing team, they are all so knowledgeable and supportive and they will make you feel comfortable even if you don't have any previous experience. I started this course without any expectations and it turned out to be one of the most beautiful journeys in my life. Working as an architect i spend most of my time on construction sites or behind the computer...i don't even come near the kitchen and this was very unique experience for me. . Due to the pandemic and travel ban, i accidentally saw this online course and decided to try and learn something new. After the first class i was feeling soo dummy 😂😂, half of the ingredients i didn't even know that they exist 🤭. But thanks to Alla's detailed recepies and videos i managed to prepare each dessert and according to my friends were successful and very delicious. Thank you Alla!❣️ Highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alla's Cake course was my first baking course I took in my life. And never thought I would have such a great experience!!!! it is the best decision!!
Alla is an amazing teacher, very professional and down to earth. Her techniques and lessons are easy to follow. The course is super organized and divided into parts so well.
I used to watch photos of glaze cakes and always wonder how people make these .. Now I can proudly say that I know it too!!
After finishing this course, definitely I feel more confident and looking forward to be a baker
Thank you so much Alla for everything!!Best teacher and baker hands down. Definitely recommend this course to everyone!!
I recently completed Alla’s course. I cannot say enough good things about it! I highly recommend it no matter what level of expertise you have. She openly shares her knowledge with everyone and her goal is to empower all her students. The lessons are clearly laid out and easy to follow. Every week we learn something new. And It’s done at a rate that we can manage. At the beginning of the course I would never have guessed the beautiful and delicious desserts and bakes I ended up creating. I’ve learned so many techniques that I will use for the rest of my life. The amount of work put into this course is phenomenal AND she has broken things down and creating lists that make everything as simple as possible for the students. If you’re considering this course, do it! You will be so happy you did.
Week 1 | Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies | Level 1
- Diamond Lemon Cookies | Level 2
- Mango & Passion Fruit Cookies | Level 3
- BONUS | Pistachio & White Chocolate Cookies
Week 2 | Mini Cakes
- Pistachio Fiancier | Level 1
- Carrot Cake & Salted Caramel | Level 2
- Lemon Meringue Cake | Level 3
- BONUS | Chocolate & Hazelnut
Week 3 | Desserts
- Hidden Surprise Vanilla Cake | Level 1
- Mini Heart Cakes | Level 2
- Chocolate Souffle | Level 3
- BONUS | Coffee & Bailey’s Roulade
Week 4 | Yeast Dough
- All About Yeast Dough
- Cinnamon Swirl Buns | Level 1
- Chocolate, Raspberry & Passionfruit Donuts | Level 2
- Passionfruit Braid | Level 3
- BONUS | Soft Buns with Cherry Jam
Week 5 | Pies
- Pear & Almond Frangipane Tart | Level 1
- Triple Chocolate Pie | Level 2
- Strawberry & Coconut | Level 3
- BONUS | Raspberry & Pistachio Pies
Week 6 | Tartlets & Tarts
- Salted Caramel & Raspberry Tart| Level 1
- Coffee & Praline Tarts | Level 2
- Passionfruit, Olive Oil & Meringue Tartlets | Level 3
- BONUS |Chocolate & Cherry Tart (Black Forest)
Week 7 | Choux Pastry
- How to Make Choux Pastry
- Triple Chocolate Eclairs | Level 1
- Pistachio & Blackcurrant Paris Brest | Level 2
- Peanut Butter & Raspberry Mini | Level 3
- BONUS | Jasmine & Honey Crunch Profiteroles
Week 8 | Puff Pastry
- How to Make Puff Pastry
- Pineapple & Basil Puff Pastry Braid | Level 1
- Croissants | Level 2
- Tropical Mille Feuille | Level 3
Week 9 | Puff Pastry 2
- How to Make Laminated Pastry Dough
- Brioche | Level 1
- Kouign-Amman | Level 2
- Popcorn Salted Caramel Cruffins (Marriage of Croissants + Muffins) | Level 3
Week 10 | Bread
- Poppy Seed White Bread | Level 1
- Burger Buns | Level 2
- Milk Bread | Level 3
- BONUS | Ciabatta
I send my heart filled appreciation to you Alla Driksne, you are a true culinary expert demonstrated consistently by your effort, skills, and cheerfulness which makes our weekly classes remarkably outstanding. All the students appreciated the recipes, videos and virtual sessions created by you. I learned so many new techniques and flavors under your training! You are a great instructor and person! Thank you so much and I pray others sign up for your classes! Also....-Every recipe created by you and what you trained us to prepare was luscious!
I have now taken two courses with Alla and several seminars. Alla is a vibrant and dynamic teacher who breaks things done into simple step by step instructions to help her students to do things they have never done before and to accomplish new techniques. During her classes I have set up test groups to get feedback and her products are always “WOW” worthy. It is with an +++A rating that I recommend these classes to you!
I took two of Alla’s courses. Yes, that’s how good they are :) Never thought I could learn much from online course, but I was wrong, I learned a lot. Lessons are very easy to follow, Alla explains everything, and if for some reason you still have questions there is live webinars where you can ask them. I highly recommend her courses and can’t wait for a new one
Techniques you will learn
- How to perfectly bake cookies and mini cakes
- How to master yeast dough
- How to bake soufflé's with no cracks
- How to create unique textures to complement the flavors of pastries
- How to master puff pastry and choux pastry
- How to sell a pastry collection in your business
- How to decorate tarts and tartlets elegantly
- Making cruffins
- Making various fillings for pastries and donuts
- Making different types of bread
- Making unique fillings
- Making mini pies
BONUS | *EXCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS COURSE*
You will receive access to our Exclusive Christmas Bakes & Pastries Course worth ($297) for 3 months during the course. This course will give you even more ideas and recipes for the Christmas table. You will be able to become a pro in creating these pastries.
What is inside the Christmas Course?
- 30 Exclusive Christmas Recipes
- Sweet & Savoury Bakes
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDF Files
- Unique and fun ideas