Sponge Cake Course
Fill your cake line-up with easy-to-make, perfect-for-business cakes that are popular all over the world! Treat yourself, your clients, and your beloved ones with best flavors in a sophisticated and modern design.
Start Date: 2nd April 2022
Duration: 12 weeks
Full Mentor Support
Weekly Live Webinars with AllaENROLL IN THIS COURSE
What Tools & Ingredients Will I need?
You don't require any hard-to-find or special ingredients. A lot of the things can be found in any store or ordered online. I have prepared a whole PDF for you to download with all the main tools and ingredients you will need for this course. Click below to find out.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is designed for everyone who loves to cook, bake and experiment in the kitchen. The course is suitable for both beginners (even if the only thing you ever baked is cupcakes), and those who already bake or sell cakes to their clients.
How does the course work?
When the course starts, you will get access to detailed video lessons in your library to watch at a convenient time for you anywhere from any device. You make a cake each week and submit your homework.ENROLL INTO THE COURSE
I would absolutely recommend Alla’s Yummy Food courses. Alla is an incredible instructor who is very knowledgeable, well-organized, kind and fun! I took both, Mousse Cake and Baking & Pastry, courses and absolutely loved them. I never imagined how much I could learn from an online course and how easy it would be to navigate through each chapter. I’m happy I took a chance and never regretted it once. The courses are suitable for every level, from the beginner to expert. If you love baking, you’ll definitely enjoy these courses and learning journey.
I took two of Alla’s courses. Yes, that’s how good they are :)Never thought I could learn much from online course, but I was wrong, I learned a lot. Lessons are very easy to follow, Alla explains everything, and if for some reason you still have questions there is live webinars where you can ask them. I highly recommend her courses and can’t wait for a new one
I have now taken two courses with Alla and several seminars. Alla is a vibrant and dynamic teacher who breaks things done into simple step by step instructions to help her students to do things they have never done before and to accomplish new techniques. During her classes I have set up test groups to get feedback and her products are always “WOW” worthy. It is with an +++A rating that I recommend these classes to you!
You will learn how to make 13 different cakes
- Week 1| Triple Chocolate & Vanilla Cake (fluffy chocolate sponge, crunchy layer, milk chocolate ganache, dark chocolate ganache, chocolate syrup, chocolate frosting, chocolate drips)
- Week 2 | Pistachio & Cranberry Cake (pistachio sponges, pistachio paste, pistachio cream, cranberry confit, pistachio frosting, cranberry syrup, pistachio crunch)
- Week 3 | Coffee & Toffee Pecan Cake (coffee pecan sponges, coffee cream, coffee syrup, toffee caramel, pecan crunch, chocolate cream, chocolate ganache buttercream)
- Week 4 | Blueberry & Lemon Yogurt Cake (blueberry yogurt sponges, lemon curd, blueberry ganache, lemon cream, blueberry confit, blueberry syrup, blueberry cream cheese frosting)
- Week 5 | Strawberry, Vanilla & Chocolate Milk Cake (fluffy vanilla sponges, strawberry cream, vanilla syrup, chocolate cream, strawberry confit, milk chocolate frosting, marbled cake frosting, red chocolate drips)
- Week 6 | Chocolate Rosemary & Apricot Cake (chocolate sponges, apricot cream, crunchy layer, sugar syrup, apricot fruity filling, chocolate ganache buttercream, golden spray technique)
- Week 7 | Carrot & Salted Caramel Cake (moist carrot cake, baked cheesecake layer, salted caramel, cream cheese frosting, golden drips, naked cake technique)
- Week 8 | Mango, Cherry & Vanilla Cake (mango sponge, passion fruit syrup, cherry confit, mango ganache, cherry mousse, cherry puree, cherry cream, sprinkle cake coating)
- Week 9 | Red Velvet & Raspberry Cake (red velvet sponges, raspberry confit, cream cheese frosting, raspberry cremleux, swiss meringue buttercream frosting, ombre technique, white chocolate drips)
- Week 10 | Biscoff Cookie Cake (caramel sponges, biscoff caramel crunch, toffee caramel, cheesecake cookie layer, biscoff frosting, white chocolate ganache buttercream, golden drips)
- Week 11 | Poppyseed, Blackcurrant Passion Cake (poppyseed sponges, mascarpone vanilla cream, mango namelaka, blackcurrant namelaka, milky syrup, blackcurrant confit, passionfruit ganache, vanilla buttercream)
- Week 12 | Chocolate Ferrero Roche Cake (hazelnut chocolate sponges, chocolate cremleux, crunchy layer, hazelnut namelaka, chocolate cheesecake cream, chocolate frosting, baileys syrup)
- Week 12 | Lime, Coconut Passion Cake (lime coconut sponges, coconut syrup, passionfruit confit, mango passion ganache, coconut cream, vanilla cream cheese frosting, sugar crystal decorations)
Techniques you will learn
- Icing Cake Smoothly
- Chocolate Drip Effects
- Ombre Technique
- Naked Drip Cake
- Sprinkle Coating
- Flower Decoration
- Marble Butter Cream Technique
- Fruity Frosting
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Nutty Frosting
- Dark Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- White Chocolate Frosting
- Buttercream Frosting
- Meringue Frosting
- Crystal Decoration
- How to Decorate Dripped Cakes
- How to make Double Tiered Cake
- Staking Double Tiered Cake
Business Course *BONUS*
You will receive a Business Course worth $497 as a gift. This will help you go to the next level!
During this course, you will explore different aspects of a marketing strategy that can get you established and expand your business opportunities.
You will learn how to create your own brand and develop amazing brand packaging, how to expose your cake business on the local market and stand out on Instagram, build a system for attracting and retaining customers.
You will get 6 Professional Lessons during the whole course run by Marketing Specialist Jason.
I've been doing Alla’s courses. She is an amazing teacher,every recipe is very well explained, every video is very easy to follow and I never failed at one single recipe. She is a wonderful person and teacher and despite of having personal problems she didn’t miss one single class with us..she was there for us every time. This explains how much she cares about her students. She is just amazing I can’t recommend her enough. And I can’t thank her enough for all the things I’ve learned. Thank you Alla for sharing your knowledge easy it would be to navigate through each chapter. I’m happy I took a chance and never regretted it once. The courses are suitable for every level, from the beginner to expert. If you love baking, you’ll definitely enjoy these courses and learning journey.
Alla's Cake course was my first baking course I took in my life. And never thought I would have such a great experience!!!! it is the best decision!!
Alla is an amazing teacher, very professional and down to earth. Her techniques and lessons are easy to follow. The course is super organized and divided into parts so well.
I used to watch photos of glaze cakes and always wonder how people make these .. Now I can proudly say that I know it too!! ..
After finishing this course, definitely I feel more confident and looking forward to be a baker
Thank you so much Alla for everything!!Best teacher and baker hands down Definitely recommend this course to everyone!!
This has been a life changing opportunity! Taking the chance to learn a completely new dessert on an online format with little to no experience with many of the ingredients was a challenge. Alla showed skill, patience, and a vast knowledge of the needs to teach and connect with others who have similar interests and various skill sets. At the start of this course, I lacked confidence in my ability to produce anything edible, let alone beautiful or creative. Thanks to detailed and clear instruction, as well as connection to a supportive group, I almost consider myself creative. I pushed myself out of my own comfort zone, taking steps to opening my own small business and share the magic and uniqueness of these cakes with others and thanks to Alla's support, participated in my community Christmas Bazaar, most of my cakes. Alla is a wonderful and supportive teacher, providing an extraordinary product. I found myself looking forward to each week's cake and classes, being able to learn, watch and grow with my classmates. I will miss this. I would take more courses from Alla and recommend her them to others.