Hello bakers! Today I will show you how easy it is to make these super yummy and delicious vegan nutty chocolate brownies in my new Tefal Cake Factory!
They’re fudgy, full of chocolate and completely dairy-free, egg-free and vegan. Made without any weird ingredients, you’d never believe Vegan Brownies could taste this good! They’re rich without butter. Fudgy without eggs. And they even have that crisp, shiny brownie crackle that everyone loves.
I was sent a mini oven, especially for cakes by Tefal! Oh god it's a dream! When my Tefal Cake Factory arrived I wasn’t sure what to expect but it is such a great baking accessory to have in the kitchen.
I use it when i want something small and easy, what I love about the oven, is that it doesn’t require pre-heating. My sister is not a baker, and she loves it, because it seems less intimidating and much easier to use.
My 3rd recipe is this yummy vegan chocolate brownies with nuts. I downloaded the free Cake Factory app for my phone and found it really easily. I was delighted to see that there is an option to go step-by-step where the app walks you through the recipe.
I got all my ingredients ready and off I went! It was so straightforward and really easy to follow. I popped the batter in, then 25 minutes later had the moist, delicious chocolate vegan brownies! Everyone loved it, my neighbors and my sister.
The Cake Factory app has over 200 FREE recipes to get you started and I have made this easy step-by-step video for the chocolate courgette cake recipe on my YouTube channel. I now challenge Manon Green to bake the Chelsea buns in their Cake Factory, good luck!
Total Time: 45 min
270 gr dark chocolate
130 gr ground almonds
20 gr potato starch
40 gr chickpea flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
70 gr smooth almond butter
110 gr apple compote
120 gr caster sugar
60 gr micex chopped nuts
30 gr sunflower seeds
1. Melt chocolate using the program for the time indicated.
2. Mix the powdered almonds, starch, flour, bicarb soda, and baking powder and set aside.
3. In the second bowl, mix the almond butter, apple compote, sugar, vinegar, and melted chocolate. Add the flour almond mixture, the nuts, and the sunflower seeds.
4. Spray the Tefal pan with cooking oil. Pour the mixture into the buttered mold, then put it in the Cake Factory. Run the program for the time indicated. Mode P1 - 30 min.
5. Leave to cool for 10-60 min before removing from the mold. When they are hot, they do fall apart, so leave them a bit longer to become harder.
This post is sponsored by Tefal.