Cake Club is a fun place where we learn how to make the best cakes every month and grow our mindset and business.
Fill your cake line-up with easy-to-make, perfect-for-business cakes that are popular all over the world!
You will gain a collection of exciting cakes to delight your family, friends, and clients.
Expand your pastry assortment with beautiful and unique cakes. Save time and money by getting professional recipes. You will not be disappointed.
JOIN THE CAKE CLUB
You will learn how to create different types of amazing cakes!
You will master the most amazing flavors, techniques, decorations, and various cakes. You will learn how to make mousse cakes, cheesecakes, and sponge cakes.JOIN THE CAKE CLUB
What Do You Get In a Cake Club?
- Access to the closed Facebook group
- Support and help with answering any questions about mousse cakes, sponge cakes, and cheesecakes throughout the year.
- Live Mastermind coaching with Alla every quarter to improve your sales, work on your mindset and grow your business. We discuss different topics to help you grow and make more money.
- 8 New Cake flavours and recipes will be added each year to spice up your menu seasonally.
- Access to already existing 12 Cake Recipes that you can try with full videos and professional printable
recipes (worth $800)
- Access to all my webinars with full videos and professional printable recipes.
- Access to 12 Mastermind Sessions
- Community of bakers. This is an exclusive community with like-minded people where you can discuss everything about cakes and business.
Is Cake Club for Me?
Cake Club is designed for everyone who loves to create, bake and experiment in the kitchen. Cake Club is suitable for both beginners (even if the only thing you ever baked is cupcakes), and those who already bake or sell cakes to their clients. And for anyone who wants to grow their business and mindset.JOIN THE CAKE CLUB
Available Cake Classes
You can buy each Cake Class separately or join the Cake Club and get access to everything.
Each Cake Class comes with a Professional Video & Printable PDF Recipe.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Sponge
- Peanut Butter Cremleux
- Caramelised Peanut Filling
- Chocolate Mousse
- Assemble the Cake
- Chocolate Mirror Glaze
Access to 12 Mastermind Sessions
- Defining your goal, target audience, and segment
Picking your assortment of cakes and pricing
Mastering photography with your phone
How to sell during the Christmas season
- How to start a Bakery Business
- How to calculate your cake costs
How to achieve financial security in your cake business
- How to Advertise & Market your Cake Business
- Transformational meditation & working with business beliefs
- Tiktoc success
- Mindset, burnout and how to balance work & life
Last weekend was my mom's birthday and I made the kiwi mango vanilla cake for her, it was such a unique flavor everyone loved it , she loved it and rated the best cake. Thank you Alla for the amazing recipes, you have been bringing lots of joy and happy moments through the cakes and recipes you create and shared with us.I'm so lucky to be one of your students.
Anabella Dubach PiedraSanta
The Mango Cake is divine! Thank you Alla for sharing this recipe with us. I had lots of fun making it & the technique gives a very delicate touchy finish to the cake. I love mixing the velvet with the mirror glaze, they both compliment each other. Can't wait to use the fat soluble colors.